Despite the tax cuts – lower rates of some taxes and reforms regarding filing reports – domestic fiscal policy is still very vague and with considerable contradictions between the various norms of the legislation.
If you have an honest business, and you honestly pay all taxes, the state will actually guarantee you a tax ruin. What is the way out of the current situation?
The only reasonable solution is to use legitimate tax planning schemes that are particularly relevant for corporate and holding structures. In the words of U.S. Supreme Court Justice George Sutherland, "The legal right of a taxpayer to decrease the amount of what otherwise would be his [or her] taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted". Therefore, only a deep study of the legal, financial and tax issues and their relationship is a guarantee of stability and success of your business.
Our company offers you the following services in the tax planning area:
- Verification of existing tax models in the company to eliminate errors in the tax accounting and provide the necessary quality of basic documents;
- Tax planning and optimization of tax payments to legal entities;
- Development of legal tax minimization schemes;
- Setting of the tax accounting system, the development of accounting policy for tax purposes;
- Optimization of tax payments to individuals;
- Oral and written advisory services on the taxation of some business transactions;
- Tax audit;
- Advisory services on tax legislation and tax risks;
- The tax expertise of particular contracts and agreements;
- Advisory services on legislation regulating the activities of foreign companies and their representative offices in Ukraine;
- Prompt notification of changes in Ukrainian legislation and regulations regarding the taxation of legal entities and individuals-entrepreneurs.
The result of tax planning should be achieving a minimum level of taxation. Therefore one of the main conditions of planning is to find the options for the display of business transactions and activities in general, which will minimize tax payments, and as result will increase profitability and improve financial condition of the company.
Thus, tax planning can help your company:
- To follow tax legislation through proper tax calculation;
- To minimize the amount of tax payments and tax risks;
- To maximize profits;
- To develop a structure of mutually beneficial conditions of work with customers and suppliers;
- To manage cash flow with high quality;
- To avoid penalties.
We would like to note that you can solve several problems at once by referring to the experts:
- Not to waste time;
- To get qualitative information;
- To have the ability to make decisions, having full information.